- NYC Bound!
- What can a red nose do?
- What If Your Brand Had ONLY 5 Years to Live?
- 4 Steps to Successful Brand Planning
- Dull Is the New Delicious
- Simple Steps to Better Brainstorming
- Chris Hornsby Wins Three Creative Awards
- What’s A SweetSpot and How Can I Hit It?
- 4 Steps to Building a Successful Brand
- What are Your Customers Really Thinking?
Monthly Archives: March 2014
At the 1856 inauguration of the statue of Benjamin Franklin, House Speaker Robert Winthrop spoke, saying, “Lift up your heads and look at the image of a man who rose from nothing, who owed nothing to parentage or patronage, who … Continue reading
According to a new study in the Journal of Consumer Research, Inc., appealing to the human emotions has a more positive affect on a buyer’s choice than celebrity endorsement—good news for brand managers on a budget. The key factor is … Continue reading
On February 7, 2010, the CBS reality show, “Undercover Boss” debuted, in which a high-ranking corporate officer/owner went undercover as an entry-level employee to get to know their employees, their performances, the day-to-day operations and dynamics, and areas of needed … Continue reading