In sports, the sweet spot is that one special place on the bat, the golf club, or the tennis racket that pounds the home run or drives the ball farther, faster, and with less effort than when it’s hit any place else. Consumers have sweet spots, too, and when your marketing or advertising idea hits it, your idea is communicated and your sales will go flying. Through Hornsby Brand Design’s Sweet Spot process of focusing (Brand Insight + Consumer Insight = the “SweetSpot”), we find the information necessary to create high-achieving ideas that cut through the mediocrity.
- NYC Bound!
- What can a red nose do?
- What If Your Brand Had ONLY 5 Years to Live?
- 4 Steps to Successful Brand Planning
- Dull Is the New Delicious
- Simple Steps to Better Brainstorming
- Chris Hornsby Wins Three Creative Awards
- What’s A SweetSpot and How Can I Hit It?
- 4 Steps to Building a Successful Brand
- What are Your Customers Really Thinking?