- NYC Bound!
- What can a red nose do?
- What If Your Brand Had ONLY 5 Years to Live?
- 4 Steps to Successful Brand Planning
- Dull Is the New Delicious
- Simple Steps to Better Brainstorming
- Chris Hornsby Wins Three Creative Awards
- What’s A SweetSpot and How Can I Hit It?
- 4 Steps to Building a Successful Brand
- What are Your Customers Really Thinking?
Category Archives: Branding Trends
In general, traditional demographics and psychographics give important statistical data like age, gender, income, education, ethnicity, etc., but ignore basic human personality characteristics that crossover the statistical data. These personality traits are not categorized by numbers and stats, but rather … Continue reading
The purpose of building your brand is to use that perceived value, through marketing, to sustain sales at a greater level of return than the market is inclined to give a non-branded service or product. The objective of every brand … Continue reading
“Can’t Get It Out of My Head,” the 1974 ELO song that launched the band into America’s Top Ten, is the dream of every brand marketer for his target regarding his brand’s tagline or jingle. Say, “It’s the real thing,” … Continue reading
In 2011, Starbucks unveiled their new logo to help celebrate their 40-year anniversary. The new logo removes the word mark: “Starbucks Coffee” and, as they put it, “unleashed the Siren, a mythological figure who represents the romance and creativity that … Continue reading