- NYC Bound!
- What can a red nose do?
- What If Your Brand Had ONLY 5 Years to Live?
- 4 Steps to Successful Brand Planning
- Dull Is the New Delicious
- Simple Steps to Better Brainstorming
- Chris Hornsby Wins Three Creative Awards
- What’s A SweetSpot and How Can I Hit It?
- 4 Steps to Building a Successful Brand
- What are Your Customers Really Thinking?
Category Archives: Business practices
The purpose of building your brand is to use that perceived value, through marketing, to sustain sales at a greater level of return than the market is inclined to give a non-branded service or product. The objective of every brand … Continue reading
No matter what industry you’re in and no matter how small or big your company or organization is, you will benefit from press release distribution. You have stories that can get you coverage in trade journals, magazines, blogs, … Continue reading
In 2011, Starbucks unveiled their new logo to help celebrate their 40-year anniversary. The new logo removes the word mark: “Starbucks Coffee” and, as they put it, “unleashed the Siren, a mythological figure who represents the romance and creativity that … Continue reading