- NYC Bound!
- What can a red nose do?
- What If Your Brand Had ONLY 5 Years to Live?
- 4 Steps to Successful Brand Planning
- Dull Is the New Delicious
- Simple Steps to Better Brainstorming
- Chris Hornsby Wins Three Creative Awards
- What’s A SweetSpot and How Can I Hit It?
- 4 Steps to Building a Successful Brand
- What are Your Customers Really Thinking?
Tag Archives: psychology
In general, traditional demographics and psychographics give important statistical data like age, gender, income, education, ethnicity, etc., but ignore basic human personality characteristics that crossover the statistical data. These personality traits are not categorized by numbers and stats, but rather … Continue reading